There is so much you can do with the iPhone. In this video we talk about how to Share and how to Organize with the iPhone. We demonstrate How to Share with Airdrop and how to Organize Icons, Pictures and websites on the iPhone.
With Airdrop you can share anything on your iPhone that you would normally share via text or email.
You can Airdrop any of the following:
- a website you are viewing (so someone else sees it instantly)
- a contact (I do this all the time when I share my contact information with others) – so easy and no need to type in anyone’s cell number, email address or name!
- a picture (or selection of pictures)
- your location
- Notes you’ve written
iPhone update ios 11.1
Since creating this video there has been an update to the iPhone operating system (ios).
One change to note is if you have updated to ios 11.1 the AIRDROP setup has moved.
- In ios 11.1 to turn Airdrop on go to Settings.
- Choose General.
- Choose AirDrop.
- Select Everyone.
- To turn Airdrop off repeat steps 1 to 3 and Select Receiving off.
Organize your phone
- Organize your photos
- Organize your icons
- Organize the websites you visit