Seminars are a great way to learn about new ideas in technology or tips and tricks.
Seminars are usually 1 – 2 hour Training sessions where we teach to a group of interested people on a Technology topic.
Please contact us to arrange a Seminar for your Group, Conference or Staff Meeting.
Some topics we have spoken on in the past include:
- What’s value of social media?
- What about the cloud, how secure is it, should I use it?
- How do I easily track customers follow ups?
- How can I efficiently build my own website without being a website designer?
- Tips & Tricks on your “Smart” Devices – iPad, iPhone
- What is Blogging & why should I do it for my business?
- Security & technology, is your Password safe enough?
- How do I use GoToMeeting?
- The power of Pinterest – it’s not just for crafters
- What is CRM and how can it lead to better customer management and sales?
- Excelling with Microsoft Excel!
- Organizing your Pictures!
- Using Webex for remote meetings
- Using Constant Contact for Email campaigns
- How to start using Twitter!
- The wonders of Evernote for Notes Management and Idea Collecting!
- Microsoft Word, beyond the basics
- Better Presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Self-Taught on Microsoft Word & Excel, here is probably what you don’t know
Check out our Upcoming Scheduled events.