When learning Excel we provide learning materials and lessons around the following agenda items. This agenda can easily be customized and adapted to your needs.
- Autocorrect to type quicker
- Autocalculate to see the quick answer
- Autocomplete and Pick List so there is no more retyping
- Custom Sorts
- Filter out specific records using AutoFilter
- Create instant Subtotals & Grand Totals
- Learn the difference between Relative & Absolute Addressing
- Using built-in Insert Function
- Mathematical functions such as Round
- Use Financial functions to calculate a loan payment
- Logical functions using IF
- Create formulas using Date & Time functions
- Automatically display information from another spreadsheet using Table Lookups
- Format as a Table
- Add data together using Paste Special
- Linking worksheets within the same workbook Linking worksheets with another file.
- Grouping Data to enter quickly
- Creating an embedded chart in a Worksheet
- Moving & Sizing an embedded chart
- Modifying your Chart quickly and easily
Taking the time to learn is taking the time to invest in yourself and your future success.