Office Technology and Cloud Computing
Understanding the technology in any office environment is an important skill that helps improve employee performance. The goal of this training is to achieve long-term improvements in the way employees do their jobs. By teaching participants cloud storage and how to work effectively in programs and overcome common obstacles we can create a program that is sustainable long after the training is over. This program is best suited for the small office that wants to be more efficient on the day-to-day work as well as having organized File Management systems inside the office and out.
In this certificate program each participant will learn the following:
- Effective paper and computer File Management and Cloud applications
- How to setup and maintain your File Storage systems online with SharePoint and OneDrive
- How to use OneNote for collaboration and information storage
- Best Practices for Microsoft Word and Excel; going beyond the self-taught information
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TRAINING (AND CLOUD COMPUTING)
Working efficiently in an office involves everything from proper file management, email management, working with office applications like Word and Excel and understanding and utilizing Cloud apps and collaboration tools.
Objective: Learn how to effectively organize files and notes in your office, on the computer, and in the cloud. Go beyond the basics and self-taught information to discover that best parts of Word and Excel.
In this module each participant will learn how to:
- manage files on the computer effectively and find out how to design the right organized file solution for your office (this includes paper files and files stored online in the cloud systems).
- utilize cloud management solutions with OneDrive and SharePoint.
- use OneNote to become more organized. Find out why it is the best replacement for your paper notebook.
- be more efficient with notes, emails, documents and links through OneNote. See how OneNote is the best tool for Collaboration, especially with a team of people or a board.
- take advantage of Best Practices for Word, and Excel
Outcomes: Participant will a plan for organizing their files, notes and emails that is accessible in the office and outside of the office. And participant will have clear understanding of the best practices for Word, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive and SharePoint.
Instruction will be hands-on.
Hours: 29 hours
Course Manuals or Notes are included in all training modules.
Support on topics is included throughout the program.
Participants learning will be accessed and evaluated based on their hands-on experiences and their completion of homework between modules.
Training is customized for the client and their office situation. Goal is for client to achieve the results they need and have the setup and customization work done throughout the training period.
Total Training duration: 2 to 3 months (when reserving 1 half day per week for training).
Total Training hours: 29 hours.
Total cost of course per person: $2,420.00
Minimum of 3 people and maximum of 6 people per session.
The Full Small Office solution
Becoming self sufficient and more efficient.