Whether you are an office of 3 or 100 you will need to assess what you or your group currently know about computers and technology.
What's the level of knowledge?
Start with an Assessment before any training begins. This assessment will determine everyone’s knowledge, their needs and the objectives.
In most organizations there are the tech masters and there are those who do not feel that they are using technology to its fullest extent.
What's the plan?
How do we make it successful?
Training shouldn’t be a ‘1-day, we have everything we need’ experience.
What are the critical pieces?
When you feel you are only applying a small percentage of what is possible. You want to save time and become more efficient.
This Training focuses on concepts such as:
- Automation (why do you need to do it or type it if it can be done for you).
- Templates (no more copy and paste needed). Keep the original work safe.
- No repeats. (How many times do we repeat the same thing? Why are not making our systems more dynamic?). Let’s not do it twice.
- Saving 1 hour per day using the tools / features that are best suited for the job / task.
I need to know the Fastest Way! Builds on the strengths of the high performers. Already equipped with a lot of technology skills they are also eager for more. ‘There must be a better way’ is their motto.
This Training focuses on advanced concepts for the appropriate programs such as:
After the Training
Break old habits. You want to go back to your work with new habits, new ideas. Transform the way you work.
Collaborate. A team training program that promotes collaboration and communication.
This Training focuses on programs such as:
- OneDrive / Dropbox / Google Drive
- File Management / Storage efficiencies and processes
- Email management
Coaching for Tech Success
Follow up coaching sessions in groups or with individuals. Focused on applying what was learned to everyday life in the office (or field). Change the way we think. Automate. Stay on track.
We can assess your current technology usage. And we can test / assess your knowledge or your staff’s knowledge. From there we create a successful plan for your company.