If you have been using Excel but are still not confident with formulas and functions, then this is the training for you! Autosum, Autofill, Functions for rounding, logic, dates, and more.
Click on Description button below to learn more.
If you have been using Excel but are still not confident with formulas and functions, then this is the training for you!
What you will learn:
- How to create Formulas
- The AutoSum feature for quickly add up numbers
- The AutoFill feature for saving time on entry
- The built-in Insert Function helper for faster formulas
- Mathematical functions such as Round
- Financial functions to calculate a loan payment
- Why Logical functions can help speed up most spreadsheets
- Formulas using Date and Time functions, helping you know the duration or length of time for something
- When Absolute Addressing is important in formulas
This training will be jam-packed with so many formulas and functions. It will be fast-paced, so watching the replay after will be a must for practice :)!
Live Training via Zoom.
Prerequisite: Some experience with Excel
Once you purchase your seat in the training, you will be sent a Zoom link to attend the session. After the training, you will receive a link to the recording of this session so that you can review it on your own time, at your own pace. This link is meant for one person, it cannot be shared with others. The link will be valid for one month after the date of the training.