Microsoft Teams is powerful application with a lot to offer. Other applications are meant to be a part of the Teams experience. What should be a part of your Team in Microsoft Teams? How do you know.
Before you jump in and start creating Teams, take the time to create an implementation plan.
A plan is crucial to Teams working well long term for your organization.
Planning will prevent you from having to clean up a big mess in the future.
When you make a plan you will have a purpose and direction to follow.
And finally, a PLAN should include EVERYONE that is in invited to the Team.
5 Steps to the Plan
When making a Plan for Teams include these 5 elements:
- Plan what files and information going into what Team(s).
- Everyone in the office has files,
- there are possibly files on a central server, or in your inbox, or on a memory stick or back up drive…
- How many of these files will you move into Teams?
- Plan who is on what Team(s) and what role they will have.
- Who needs to share what information in Teams?
- Plan the standards of communication expected in Teams.
- When do you Chat?
- How often do you Post in the Channel?
- Is a Meeting required?
- Can you use Chats or Posts instead of Emails?
- Plan the implementation and motivation behind Teams.
- How will you start to use Teams?
- How will you get everyone else motivated to join you on Teams?
- What are the milestones?
- Decide on the target date?
- Plan a reward for Team members that jump on the Teams Train.
- Plan the training.
- Invest in learning how to use Teams effectively.
- Invest in the time to get everyone else in the office up to speed.
- Don’t waste time with everyone trying to figure it out on their own.
- Don’t let others become frustrated and want to give up.
- Teach them.
- Open their eyes to the possibilities.
- Don’t leave them in the dark…
Want a step-by-step solution for using Microsoft Teams in your organization?
Click on button BELOW to start TODAY!
DOWNLOAD THIS PDF
5 Ways To Boost Your
Team’s Productivity with Microsoft Teams
Giving you the ability to do more …This PDF will show …. invaluable resources, time saving features, collaboration, new technology.