The Contents of This Book
An expert guide to setting up OneNote notebooks to become more organized, efficient, and productive.
Everything you need in the Work Smarter with Microsoft OneNote book.
- OneNote – How and Where to Use it?
2. Exploring Screen Layout
3. Creating Notebooks, Sections, and Pages
4. Entering Information in Your Notebook
5. Best Practices for Creation and Easy Retrieval of Notes
6. Categorizing and Searching Notes
7. Organizing and Easily Working with Pages, Sections, and Notebooks
8. Adding Shapes, Videos, Web Pages, and More to Your Notes
9. Inserting Links and Attachments into Your Notebooks
10. Outlook and OneNote Belong Together
11. Using OneNote Online with OneDrive, SharePoint, or Teams
12. Printing and Sharing with OneNote
13. Making OneNote a Habit
14. Customizing OneNote Settings
15. Real-Life Examples of OneNote Notebooks