Do you like short-cuts? Do you want to move around quickly in Word or Excel? Use the Quick Access ToolBar!
What is this short-cut, the Quick Access Toolbar?
Use the Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or OneNote so you can EASILY access the features you need the most.
- Available in all Microsoft Office products
- Located at Top LEFT corner of Screen
- Saves you time in finding Icons / buttons
How to Customize 11 short-cuts from the Quick Access Toolbar?
- Click on the Arrow on the Right side of this Toolbar
- Click on any item in drop down menu so that you see that icon on the toolbar now.
Once you click on an option you will have an arrow beside it in this menu and the short-cut will be on your toolbar.
Use Word and Excel faster with short-cuts
Depending on what items you added to this Toolbar, with a click on the appropriate Icon you can do the following:
- Print Preview
- Create a New (document, spreadsheet, presentation)
With the More Commands option in the Quick Access menu you can add any of your favorite features to this toolbar