With Windows 7.0 updates ending and so much talk about upgrading to Windows 10, I thought I would provide some education on the versions of Windows.
Find out your Version of Windows
To Find out your Version of Windows you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Windows Desktop screen
- Right Click on My Computer or This PC
- Choose Properties, your version will be listed on the screen
What does your START Button look like?
There may be obvious signs of what your Windows version is…
- The Screen will say Windows Vista if you have Windows Vista
- When you Turn ON your Computer, the Windows version will display for Windows XP or Windows ME and others.
Verify your Version of Microsoft Windows and be aware of all the risks if you do not Upgrade to Windows 10 by January 14, 2020.
Consult with your IT provider for further information.
Stay Safe! Stay out of the way of Hackers!